Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ways to be B.A.D. #9: Never Under Estimate Your Capabilities

Wow! Yes, this is so on point today. You are capable to do so much, that sometimes you don't see how you can do it.

You are capable to have all of what you want, with the resources you have. Another transparent moment: when I was short on cash and the internet was off at my home, I would go to the library and work on all that I needed to; I would work hard to PUMP THINGS OUT. My 'at home' resource was down, but the free resource to someone like me with a library card, was ALWAYS ON POINT. I took advantage of PRESSING in the 2 hours they gave me.

Another thing, when I ran out of business cards, that I ordered, I would make my own at home. I would have to be really careful because these business cards might smear if wet, but it was important to stay in the game of being active in my business.

What I'm saying is never under estimate your capabilities just because you think you LACK IN A CERTAIN area; you only lack because you have spoken lack in your life.

Dana Neal 
Coach 

No comments: