Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ways to be B.A.D. #20: Endure til the End

When you wake up in the morning, sometimes the first thing on your mind are the problems of yesterday. Let me share this with you: IF GOD WOKE YOU UP TODAY, HE MEANT TO GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAN YESTERDAY.

What is the problem right now? Look at what you want out of life, and ask yourself what is holding you back?

You're tired and you don't want to keep battling this problems. At what point do you trust God and say I'm not having it any more? It's not that you are not having it, it is YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET THROUGH IT. You must endure til the end.

Matthew 24:13King James Version (KJV)

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

http://www.coachdana.biz


There is a lot of patience being built in you when you endure. Yes, I know it is hard, and YES, I know that, as women, we want to be in total control of everything, but WE CAN'T.  We have to suffer through. When I tell you that I know God has a plan for me and for you, I know that the plan entails going through. 

Remember we can't get our breakthrough without going through. 

Dana Neal
Coach

No comments: