Monday, January 19, 2015

Ways to be B.A.D. #18: Motivate the people around you

In the past few days, I have read an article about how to be a millionaire quickly. Well being a millionaire is up my ally, but being a billionaire is  my vision and action plan.

Nonetheless, what I read had me in such awe of who I am that I knew the article was for me, and for you this day.

I work hard to motivate the people around me; not just in my coaching but also in their lives spiritually. I have tried to help people catapult them into better and greatness, but not everyone was ready for the real deal. Either way, I can't give up.

This is what I am sharing with you: MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU.

Encourage them to be more than their eyes can see right now. Motivate them to know that whatever is happening negatively in their lives is not where they will end up. I have motivated others, even while going through in my own life; the purpose is to help them.


There are times you will want to just shut yourself down; the times when people will pull on you for a shoulder to cry on. Give them your shoulder, and watch God give you the necessary strength to help them.

Dana Neal
Coach

No comments: