Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Motherly Wisdom #10: When Mama is DONE

When mama is done..she's done. No question about it.

My children hate, literally hate, the fact that I will cut someone off with the QUICKNESS. When you have played with my heart, my mind, my understanding and my feelings, I'M TRULY DONE WITH YOU. 

I don't have any issues with not seeing you or being in your presence. I don't have any issues with letting you live your life, if your actions and reactions have been negatively affecting mine. I have no problems with being DONE. I can love you and not be with you. 

Sometimes you have to be the parent and do those things. Ladies, if you aren't ready to cut some strings, than realize that you will always be a willing participant in the DOORMAT SOCIETY. 

Revoke your membership today and be DONE! 


Dana Neal
Coach and Mama! 

No comments: