Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Savor the Moment

A few months ago, I created an ebook of most of the choice blogs I wrote when I first became a blogger. I knew nothing about followers, I knew only about sharing what I felt, what I liked and disliked, and where I wanted my life to be. Some of them had a lot of HEART on the inside that my readers could see. This was the beginning stages of my transparency.

Moments with Mrs. D Neal takes you back to those times where I was loved and hated, hurt and cherished. Where my business was just starting to bloom and grow. This ebook will help anyone right now.

Now, an experienced writer, and working on more items to encourage my readers and my clients, I am selling this book and giving away part of A Time to Testify.

A Time to Testify is my testimony on MP3, helping me see how God kept me, but also giving others the hope and reasons why God kept them.

Anyone purchasing Moments with Mrs. D Neal from LULU.com will receive a free mp3 of Time to Testify from Dana Marie. (I need to know the date you ordered it to follow up)

No comments: