Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 20 of the 77 Day Challenge

What in the world have I been doing for the past 13 days? I mean WOW.

Since day seven, I have been writing articles and joing affiliate businesses that will help me grow. Writing articles are essential to creating your brand and keeping your business self in the faces of others.

Here are some great articles I have written:

Dana Neal on Associated Content

Dana Marie on Article Base

I have also utilized my profiles on different social networking sites that are beneficial for people in business.

Onlineshoppingmall

CEOMamma

Social Media Momma

I have updated my websites: C.K.Q. LLC and Building You

I have joined affiliate programs that will help with residual income:

Video Forward and Smart Womens Cafe

Please stop by and see what I have been doing to build my business and my BRAND!

No comments: