Monday, September 20, 2010

Dana's 30 Day Challenge

Are you aware of the benefits of essential oils? Not just any oils. The oils that help you detox, and refocus on your body. We eat some horrible things day to day. The foods we put into our bodies is very toxic.

I must tell you something about Young Living and the essential oils, and why I want you to go on a 30 day challenge. It is time to get your life on track.

"At Young Living, we are committed to uniting ancient traditions and modern science to promote health and longevity. Through extensive research and commitment to quality, we are dedicated to growing, distilling, manufacturing, and marketing the highest-quality organic essential oils and oil-enhanced products in the world." (from site)

What does all that mean for you? Nothing right now! You have to study the oils FOR YOU in order to see results. (I'm getting to the challenge, just give me one second!!)

I have been using Ningxia Red, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Peppermint essential oils as well as Sacred Frankincense and Pan Away. The Ningxia, Grapefruit and Lemon have been great for detoxing my body and helping me put my temple in motion for losing weight. The lemon oil has also been well for severe colds. The peppermint oil has been essential in keeping me from drinking coffee and freshening my breath. It also helps my teenagers with their allergies. PanAway has been VERY USEFUL, in pain in my muscles, insect bites, bruises on my son who skateboards all the time, and for a swollen lip.

Why am I sharing all of that? You have to know the usefulness of the oils before you jump into a challenge...that will cost you money...

YES, JUST A LITTLE INVESTMENT AT FIRST.

The 30 day challenge is to see if you can try what I have, do what I do, and move forward from there. The challenge is just a starting point. This is not some diet scheme. This is not the latest fads. These products are 100% pure essential.

As usual, when you do anything for your body talk with your doctor first. I will provide exercises for you, and a daily routine you can use for your essential oils, but you must start with your doctor first to make sure you can exercise and are not allergic to wolf berries (in the ningxia red)

The 30 day challenge will start on October 1st, which means you are running out of time to get with me.
Please click here to connect to my Wellness site and get more info on the 30 day challenge.

No comments: