Sunday, April 26, 2009

Featured Business Woman: Jen

There is nothing personal about getting fit and in shape! Coach Jen makes it look easy! She made a goal and stuck to it to better her health and her life. Working hard to bring this point across to others Jen tells her story on her website Personal Fit Coach:

"I’ve always been a relatively active person, but after having two children, and approaching my late 30’s, I really lost my motivation to workout and my metabolism went down the drain. I was overweight, unhealthy, unhappy and trying to care for two children under age 4. When I felt like going to bed BEFORE my children, I knew something had to change."


She had to start somewhere, just like the rest of us, but she never gave up.

"It is easy to get caught up with comparing yourself to your neighbor, coworker, or worse, some celebrity or model. We need to focus on our own personal best..."


Your health is very important. Starting with losing a little weight and staying physically fit will help you get everything else in your life together. Coach Jen is ready to assist all those that need a push. We have all been where she was and are probably still there. Jen makes it her business to help others. Be encouraged in knowing that she is there every step of the way. Let her motivate you into a lean body!

No comments: