Saturday, December 30, 2017

Loving Me

Every day there is a teaching moment about ourselves. In that moment we can discover great truths; are you ready for a truth I learned about myself?

I pray you are because it's deep.

I think about the possibility of my future king everyday, but in those thoughts, I have a challenge with whom I am; at least I did before this weekend. I woke up Friday morning saying LORD, I want to fall in love with me all over again.

It started with these great pictures I took of myself where I said YES, I'M HOT. Then, I went too far. I felt as if I was lusting after my own beauty. Through the night, the Lord chastise me and put me on track. I had to repent after whooping. I had to fast. I had to pray.

"Loving me was not a bad thing; lusting after me was." 
There are things we do in our lives that will cause us to sin. In that sin, we could lose connection with our ALMIGHTY FATHER. I am thankful Jesus thought so much of me to come and say, GET RIGHT GIRL, repent now. If He hadn't come, I would be lost. Lost as I go into 2018 working from 2017 instructions.

It's okay to love you.
It's okay to say hey I LOOK GOOD.
It's not okay to lose sight of whom God is in our lives.
It's not okay to sin.

I fell in love with me again. I also fell in love with my spiritual assignment AGAIN.
Recognize whom God made you to be; it starts with self!

God bless you!
Dana Williamson

No comments: