Monday, September 25, 2017

Smart, Saved, and Sexy 2: Loving YOU


When I first established the Smart, Saved and Sexy initiative, it was because of the need I had in my life. It was to establish a connection with other women who love themselves, who bury body shaming and excel. 

This year, I'm taking the initiative to another level. I'm reaching out to the women who are still struggling with their identity and wondering what they should about it and who will support them in it.

I'm here to tell the women I understand what the problem is and I know where their emotions lay in their lives, and HOW MESSED UP THAT REALLY IS.

I am here to tell the women they are not alone and we must do something. Actions speak louder than words.



With that:

LOVING YOU


It's time to be naked and unafraid. It is time to tell yourself no matter where you've been you can succeed. It isn't just about business, but your sister (blood or not) who watches your every move in secret, but covers you in prayer.

Loving you isn't just accepting your flaws and telling others you are accepting your flaws, but it's saying, DESPITE MY FLAWS, I can do this. 

For years, MY ENTIRE LIFE before 2015, I thought I was this fat woman. Now, that I am a fat woman and I look back over my photos, I was smaller, just as cute, but smaller. I wasn't really skinny but generally smaller than I am now. My concern, with all of the other women I'm connected with, is what exactly do we see in the mirror? Our own reflection or the reflection of the voices of the people?


This next year, with Smart Saved and Sexy Naked and Unafraid will help shut the mouths of the people and allow the man in the mirror to speak.

I can't do it alone.
I need you.
SSS: Naked and Unafraid:
1. Meetings
2. Speaking events
3. etc

If you are a woman and need help to be NAKED AND UNAFRAID, contact me.
Smart, Saved and Sexy is more than just conversation.

I want to support you, help you, move you, and bring you to the podium to help someone else.





No comments: