Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Fast Cars and Slow Sex

I am a fan of the Fast and Furious franchise; not because I like fast cars but because I drive fast.
I own and drive, a full size conversion van. This van is big enough for me to keep people at arms length, I see over most other vehicles and when traveling no one knows WHO IS IN THE VAN WITH ME.

But you didn't come here for that: 

FAST CARS AND SLOW SEX: OUR PRIORTIES ARE MIXED UP. 


Ladies (and some men) what exactly are your priorties? What do you want out of life? Do you want the sports car that goes from zero to 80 in a mili-second or slow love that takes you to higher hieghts behind closed doors?

I'm sorry, have you ever asked yourself that question? Try it.
No, I will never say FLIP THE SCRIPT. What I will say is look at your ENTIRE LIFE and tell me where FAST CARS AND SLOW SEX comes in and I will tell you the most important lesson today is in the title. Caught on yet?

No?
Still thinking?
Wanting to hear some raunchy lies watch some explicit video?
Get your mind out of the gutter and come back tomorrow....because I believe you've MISSED THE LESSON.


No comments: