Sunday, March 13, 2016

What is the Goal?



Daily, I sit at my computer pounding out words of encouragement, curriculum for B.A.D University or helping others with their businesses; at the end of the day I ask myself, what is the goal?

In my finance blog, I talk about setting goals you can accomplish but each day I end asking if I've done that, not only for myself but for others as well.

Today, I received an epiphany in the form of a question: WHAT IS THE GOAL???

The end result in life no matter what you are doing is 1. do what God has said to do and 2. Get to heaven.

There are other smaller goals that need to be accomplished along the way, but the end GOAL is more serious and if you are not getting close to that you should be afraid of what God can do.

Think about it lades, what is the GOAL?


No comments: