Monday, January 05, 2015

Ways to be B.A.D. #5: Know Whose You Are

Everyday you wake up is not by some strength of your own. You are God's child so HE WAKES YOU UP.

You didn't hear the alarm, because you still have your hearing; many times there are people who's alarms go off and they hear nothing. GOD ALLOWS YOU TO HEAR THE ALARM. So this day, now that you are up, realize whose you are, and take full advantage of being thankful for that.

There are times you think God has forgotten about you, but your B.A.D self is walking, talking, thinking, and on this side of life, so you are GOD'S CHILD. Throughout the day, the enemy may try to distract you, or move you to the left, but I"m here to tell you there is opportunity to stay on God's side!

When you take a moment to realize where you are, than you can allow yourself to see things in a different light. In the past few days, I have had to recognized that I have more in me than I did about a year ago; I have to face the challenges of everyday and do what is necessary for my next set of instructions.

I am B.A.D. and I am a child of God.

Whose are you?

Dana Neal
Coach and #bad

No comments: