Monday, December 29, 2014

Motherly Wisdom #29: MAMA IS SUPERWOMAN!

Yes, MAMA IS SUPERWOMAN! She just doesn't wear her cape EVERYDAY! please....

WE do it all no matter what age. No matter what is going on in life, we are HANDLE IT ALL. I mean, (transparent again), I love my husband, and he is very good at a lot of things, but I'M THE ONE THAT ONLY PANICS WHEN A KIDS IS HURT. That other financial, bank accounts on E non-sense..No, I'll work it out. How? I go to God and He says what to do next. Truly. I have no other choice! Remember the closet post? okay.

So, with that, understand that MOM'S are SUPERWOMEN, and we're very sexy at it.
 As a mom, you can say what you want about me, but I will go SUPERMAN MEETS JOKER ON YOU ABOUT MY CHILDREN. I will also let you know that AS SUPERWOMAN, I'm backed up by my faith. (did you laugh yet?--good)

We find money for lunch where there was zero dollars. We create meals out of cardboard and fruit punch. WE save money when we don't have $5. SUPERWOMEN! When the kids fall from the swings, we are there in a MILLISECOND. When school calls, before they can hang up, WE'RE AT THE DOOR! 
I know I'm superwoman. I have 1000000000 resources to build a business, and take care of the BLOCK. 

Women, don't let them tell you that you aren't super! We know how to handle it. 

SUPERWOMAN! 
Dana Neal
Coach and  Mama

No comments: