Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Repositioning Your Mind to Reposition Your Life

Today is Working Wednesday and our conversation is about repositioning your mind to reposition your life.

I have linked TD Jakes' website with his book Reposition Yourself

There is a spiritual connection that helps you to work out your businesses and your life and that is your mind.

From bible.com (thoughts): These are to help you see the wrongs in your thoughts. God can hear us...whether we speak it out of our mouths or in our minds. We have to get control of whatever we think and speak. Why? It affects our entire lives...it affects our families and our businesses. If you keep your mind on the Lord and what he wants for you, you will see change in your lives and your businesses; you will see prosperity and complete success. Study these scriptures and open your bible. Purchase the book from TD Jakes. God bless you in all that you do!


Job 20:2 (Whole Chapter)
"My troubled thoughts prompt me to answer because I am greatly disturbed.

Psalm 10:4 (Whole Chapter)
In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.


Psalm 13:2 (Whole Chapter)
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?


Psalm 55:2 (Whole Chapter)
hear me and answer me. My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught

Matthew 9:4 (Whole Chapter)
Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts?


Matthew 12:25 (Whole Chapter)
Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.


Matthew 15:19 (Whole Chapter)
For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.


Mark 7:21 (Whole Chapter)
For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,


Luke 1:51 (Whole Chapter)
He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.


Luke 2:35 (Whole Chapter)
so that the thoughts of many hearts will be revealed. And a sword will pierce your own soul too."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.