Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thinking Thursday~~Continue to look up.

I have been struggling this week with my own faults and mishaps in regards to business and life.

When you have dreams and ambitions all you want to do is get through them and see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes you have to think about where you are and where you are going to see even visualize the light!

I have stopped in just to tell all of you, my readers, my friends, etc., to continue to look up. You can't give up on anything in your life. Not your children, not your husband, not your selves. You have to look up and do the will of God continuously. You can't waiver and if you do, repent and move forward.

I was in a place where I forgot GOD...where I forget that HE loves me. Despite my wrongs, despite how people feel about me or treat me because I DO KNOW SOMETHING!
God loves me.

PEOPLE do not have a heaven or a hell to place me in....or you in. There are times when we are going to have to fall on our knees and be thankful not complacent in the wrong circumstances. We have a power, given by the holy spirit, to keep moving and keep looking up!

No comments: