Friday, April 04, 2008

Family Friday

It's family friday and I've missed just a couple of weeks, so, I want to catch up. I just want to let you know that some family is not the real family, but you have to make due and help.

You have to decide that family is family no matter what. I have some kids that call me Aunti Dana and they love being at our house. I need a break sometimes, but being Aunti to help a kid is great.

Being able to experience the "gold" in another child after all of mine are grown is a great experience in itself; not just for me. For the child. Children need to be nurtured from all aspects of their life. Family, neighbors and friends. Spiritual nourishment will allow a child to see their entire life through the eyes of the Lord. God's plan starts way before we get to be adults. So this day, share your spirituality with a child that you didn't give birth to. It will help them in the long run.

No comments: