Thursday, May 03, 2007

Praise HIM

I am so thankful of all that I am going through.
I praise God that He is the head of my life and even though I have trials and tribulations..I am saved through HIS grace and mercy...I am not complaining about anything that is going "down"...going bad...going left instead of right...

I praise HIM for my life, health, heart, love, choices, my SAVED husband, my SAVED children, my SAVED friends and family, my business, my job, my mind, my mouth.

I thank HIM for all things great and small...FOR LEARNING TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT...FOR THE OPEN REBUKE FROM CHRISTIANS, FOR HEARING THE SPIRIT, FOR THE PEOPLE HE HAS PLACED IN MY LIFE

Father God there is nothing to hard for you and for me YOU have always been in the middle!!! I praise your HOLY NAME...AMEN AMEN

Praise HIM today, this National day of Prayer and everyday because HE is in the middle of everything no matter how big or how little.
Praise HIM!!

No comments: