Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christian & Business it goes together!

Somethings have come to my attention that acutally gives me revelation on my 2007 goals for life, love and business. I only need the Lord and HIS word! (BIBLE~~BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH)..it's just that easy!!! If I do what the Bible says, I can help a lot of people, starting with my husband, my kids, my parents, my family, then friends, etc, etc. Yet, the other part of this is, people are giving up their "visual" christianity because it doesn't fit the mindset of the world. Who cares! Man cannot do anything to me. It's the will of the Lord and what HE wants for my life that can give HIM all the glory and by golly, go from there! I have an event planning business that I have redefined so I can share my values, my morals, as well as my expertise with my clients. All of this comes from my Christianity...my spiritual, saved self.

We need to have spirituality or spiritual direction in our businesses. Basically we need to put God 1st. By putting HIM 1st it's not just for the abundance..it's for the everything....the joy, the peace, the time, the patience..One thing that bothers me is you can't forget the rest...it all rolls together in everyday life. Why? Your employee has issues, needs a helping hand, your discern that your distributor is depressed, needs an encouraging word...your supervisor, your co-worker, your editor, your chief...you can't just "delete" the rest...the rest is life; as Christians (saved folk) our whole lives are our ministries.

What I'm saying is....we are Christians and we run businesses; we can't make it w/o the Lord and unless we realize that now, when the rapture comes well,.think about it...The bible says pray and fellowship...help and pray...pray and fast.......HE said in HIS word for the poor Ps. 34:6 "This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles." Ps. 35:10 "My whole being will exclaim, 'Who is like you, O Lord? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them.'"(for those that can't afford the yearly fee; you will be blessed soon.)God Bless you all in everything that you do......I'm sorry other Christians don't see it like I do.

No comments: