Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Your Destiny

Happy New Year! It's important to let God be in your life. He has the plan...the only plan. It's up to you to be in HIS court and get the plan. You cannot let your pride and your own plan get in the way of your destiny.

In Jeremiah 13; 1-11 The Lord speaks of how He will ruin the pride of Judah and Jerusalem in the same way a linen belt is ruined from being hid in a rock for days. The wick people didn't listen to HIS words they followed their own hearts go after other gods to serve and worship them, but they turn out like the end result of the belt-useless.

It is important that I let go of 2006 in order to reap the rewards in 2007. Why...My time is coming soon where I will be called to "justify" what I have done on earth and believe me not everything has been great! Yet, in the past few years there are things that I have changed! Thank God I've been changed.

The bible tells me I must help my fellow man. This month, I'm starting with my fellow family...(I know that sounds funny) but for a long time we all have been developing in our own businesses without really developing each other. I love to help people...why not start with whom is closer to me and go from there? If I am encouraged by my family and they by me, then I can encourage the other people closest to me to succeed in life as well. If you are a praying person, a discerning saint read over the Gospel of John Chapter 5 verse 1-9 (the healing at the pool)...it's not just about healing from an ailment, it's about getting up, letting go. It's not just about getting help it's realizing that you can help yourself too....My pastor on Sunday (12/31 early service and then at New Year's Eve Service) preached about letting go. You can't sit there and harbor all the pain, all the misery, all the failures all the everything that happened in 2006...or any year (day for that matter); you can't and expect change in the future. My mother too, just on 1/4 mentioned the same thing...God has already set this plan in motion. When people see that you can help yourself...they will be ready and willing to help you.

Your destiny has already been planned for you...by our Father God....it's up to you to pick up the Bible (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) and do what's right so you don't miss out on the blessings that are planned for you and those around you.

No comments: