Sunday, January 20, 2008

Be yourself!

Wow! It has been awhile! Can I say, I miss my audience. Not for what it brings me, but what I can share with you!
So one thing I know, always be yourself. We have heard that from time to time from our grandmothers. Be yourself and you will be respected. I have had people in the business industry tell me that my Christianity is too forward and my personal self is on the forefront of my business instead of my business.
Whoa! Hold on World! I live in this world but am not of this world. Let me tell you how important it is to me, to be me......VERY. It's not about you and what you want, it is about me and what the Lord wants. Life is bigger than the right now, and I am going to be the one to tell you, get it on! Right here and right now.

Let your light shine and stop living in bondage to the WORLD. It's your dream live it! Be yourself!

No comments: