Sunday, September 09, 2007

Philipians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ that strengeneth me.

I have no fear in man. I don't walk in fear. I don't have any bondage to man, I am free.
As a woman of God, I still have faults....my emotions rise and my worry gets in. Yet, I as woman of God, I know where to run. It's so important to just run to my Father in heaven...he can give me peace. He can heal my pain..and he can TAKE OUT the people in my life that aren't encouraging to me and the work HE is doing in my life.

Did you know that even family can be TAKEN OUT? Just because they are family doesn't mean the Lord wants us to stand in that suffering, enduring that suffering forever. We are only to endure for a time, not a life time.
Psalm 30:5 says For His anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.
Most of us are waiting for that joy...but we can't stop moving. Cry. Get it out. But praise God in the midst of. He gives us strength to make it. He allows us to go through, so we look to HIM to get out...pray, love, learn...but don't give up.

No comments: