Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Women of God..........

I shared this on another network.
This morning I asked the Lord to give me a word that will help me as a woman, wife, mother, etc:
Prov. 31 Verse 10A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth farmore than rubies.

**My study bible gives reference to Ruth 3:11 which says: And now my daughter don't be afraid I will do for you allyou ask. All my fellow townsmen know tht you are a woman of noble character. (and also) Prov. 12:4 A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraced wife is like decay in his bones.

Dictionary.com defines noble as "of an exalted moral or mental character or excellence"
Mental character.....what we think is who we are, right? The power of words and the mind... If I believe I am an awesome woman of God and I walk the walk and talk the talk to encourage others in life,business, relationships etc...am I not that??
Roman 8:6 The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; We all search for the right things to do...we follow the wisdom of the spirit...not the world. Our mental character, noble character...does what is right in the eyese of the Lord worrying about nothing....

I don't know where I am going with this..maybe this is a devotion for somebody, but I know that we are so much more with God. As women, we do so much...smile when we don't want to, move when we are tired and just keep going....we can do all things through Christ....we are strong business women that look up first instead of out.....

We are women that have noble character; an exalted moral or mental character....we cannot fail with the Lord.

No comments: