Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Choose not to GIVE UP

Everybody have their faults. People that walk with the Lord, carry a new spirit within them and can change the past into a better future. The key word in this concept is: choice.

When you choose God's way...you can't continue to live in the world. You can't continue to be what the world wants. You can't even be snobby. I just doesn't work. You can't allow the old self to dwell in the same body with the holy spirit.

Romans 6: 11-14
In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life;and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness. For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace.

How special it is to choose the Lord!
The enemy has been attacking my marriage and my home life for the past few weeks. About 3 weeks ago, I was handling it well..this past week...he through me for a loop with my middle son acting out. Did you know that when you walk with the Lord, those teenage years are not common place? You cannot go through what other parents go through if you have handed your whole life over to God....well, I've fallen at various points in my walk, but I get up. I have also been a praying mother, wife, co-worker... The enemy is attacking every aspect of my being...with some new things, and old things..but I CHOOSE not to give up.
I follow the Lord...and pray for patience, wisdom, and discernment.

No comments: