Friday, April 13, 2007

What are you doing and where are you?

When you need direction you have to go to your word and let the spirit lead you. Today I was led to Obadiah. ( I already have to read my word over from Gen-Rev)...either way...Obadiah showed me that I am still not in a totally right place.

My life right now is not about me. It's about those I can tell about the Lord. Those I bring to HIM. It's so easy to say "I want to do the right thing"...but do you choose to do the right thing.

Basically, do you know that God is good? Do you know that He is the only way? You have to start your day with HIM..forget that the kids are crying..that the phone is ringing, etc.

This is the time to call out to the Lord while HE can hear..there is coming a time...where even the word.......Amos 8 verse 12 "Men will stagger from sea to sea and wander from north to east searching for th word of the Lord but they will not find it."

No comments: