Thursday, November 25, 2010

First of all, SHUT UP!

Ok, now that I have your attention; Moms, we have to stop talking down to our kids. We have to stop making them feel like they are nothing, will have nothing, and will be nothing. We have to stop feeding them the negative. Not only mentally and spiritually, but also physically.

We are making our children live with illnesses because of what we are feeding them. Depression, diabetes, stress, etc, all comes from what we let come out of our mouths. We have to first of all, SHUT UP.

Psalm 34:13
Keep your tongue from evil,And your lips from speaking deceit.

Okay, the next step is find out what we did wrong and change it. Our mouth will get us in all types of trouble. When I was a teen, I would pride myself in saying my mouth can get me IN and OUT of trouble. I thought it was a good thing; nope it wasn't.

Colossians 3:21
Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.

We have to know that we must encourage our children and teach them. One thing I know I have to do is encourage myself in order to encourage my children. It gets really hard to do that when you feel like the world is your living hell. As Christian I have to look up over the world into the heavenlies and see my Father helping me.


Romans 12:1
Living Sacrifices to God ] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present yourbodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

We must also teach our children about their temples. Their bodies are a living sacrifice which means we've been messing up with all the MESS that goes in our bodies (their bodies too) and the exercise we don't do. We have to teach them.

I am sharing this with you for two reasons. Who wants their child to die before their time? Raise your hands if you don't care? Well we all CARE. I don't want my child dying from sugar diabetes, or anything that is not right. Do I want to die from doing the wrong things to my temple? No, I have to start somewhere.

I started a low-carb diet about two weeks ago. It's been a slow go but it's well worth it. I also became an Independent Beach Body Coach. I joined for free (great thru the end of the year) I upgraded to be a paid member of the club $2.99 per week (this is optional) and I am working out not just everyday but at least 3 times a day doing something. I was already exercising, but I increased it to lose the weight I need to.....I"m doing and feeling great. Join my club..JOIN MY CLUB. Get your kids involved in exercise. Why? You have to stop somewhere and it might as well be with you!

I have also become a brand partner with Snack Healthy. Snacks do NOT have to taste like cardboard to be healthy. So, why not? I need my children to eat right, and exercise! I can make home cooked meals, but the snacks, well, we know kids have to have snacks! I might as well have some great snacks and good business to create residual income AMEN?...OH JUST SAY AMEN!....

Join me at Snack Healthy..it's free for 30 days. You can see how the business side works and how it will benefit you in the long run. We have to take care of our families and teach them how...don't let this opportunity get by you!

No comments: