Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Point is to Leave Something Behind

For the past few months, I have been looking at my businesses in a clearer light; not different but clearer. I have been making sure, people that see me see that I am working hard to leave a legacy for my family. There was something that gnawed at my mind about the word legacy. 



Legacy: anything handed down from the past, as from an ancestor or predecessor. (from dictionary.com)


A legacy is very important to leave behind, yet it must be something good; worthwhile. 


Right? That's a given. Or is it?


It's so important to let your family and your children know that they are just as important to you in your death as they were in your life. 


This is why being a serial entrepreneur is so essential to my life. Not because I like signing up for many things, but because I am looking at what I need to make it past  J.O.B. (just over broke).
The point is, the family. Now this is funny, because most people that know me will say, I wasn't about family, which was not true. I am about the future that my children, and husband (if he is still living) will have when I'm gone.

I thought this morning, how, when God releases me from the 9-5, that I don't want my husband to do it alone. I don't want him to feel like he has to keep working for a pension, even now. I don't want him to feel like we will never live in the abundance God has for us.

The point is to leave something behind, but position and work what I have, while I am still here.

So glad to have an ear to hear.

I have many affiliate programs that I belong to that are essential to life and building business. I am creating a cushion while I build my self  made businesses.

No comments: