Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Have you seen my bio????

I think it is best that I share who I am with you so that you can consider me when your group needs a speaker, you need a book for your book club, or if you just need to see the "realness" IN me

Wife, Mother, and CEO (Christian Encouragment Officer), Mrs. Neal works hard to establish business and personal connections that will last a life time. Embarking on being a motivational speaker, Mrs. Neal is ready to put light into your life that only comes from above!
Dana Marie has been writing poetry and short stories since she was a teen; getting back into the swing of writing with how-to books, poetry and spiritual encouragement!
Mrs. Neal has discovered that the test in in the testimony. As her Pastor so eloquently puts it, there are new devils for new levels. Mrs. Neal is ready to go higher spiritually while encouraging you along the way!

http://ping.fm/nX1P1

No comments: