Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mom Writers Literary Magazine

I am sharing this from one of my network "friends". She is in need of some help...please read this, and if you are able..I thank you in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone,

I have some news on Mom Writers Literary Magazine.

I've reached a stage in my career development where I'd like to branch
out from MWLM and pursue some new endeavors. Over the past four years, the
creation and development of MWLM has been one of the central focal
points of my life. I've enjoyed every minute of it, especially the
camaraderie and satisfaction that has come from guiding this fledgling
publication as it grew and flourished. The MWLM staff have simply been
the best colleagues that I could have hoped for. I'm looking for
someone who shares my passion for writing and my devotion to quality
women's literature to acquire ownership of MWLM. If you, or somebody you
know, would be interested in owning MWLM, please contact me via email asap
at publisher@momwriterslitmag.com for further details. As things
currently stand, MWLM is comprised of a bi-annual print and online
editions, a blog, the newsletter, a Facebook, group, Facebook fan page, Twitter page,
MyWorkButterfly.com group and SheWrites.

Please tell a friend and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you, Paula

No comments: