Sunday, October 14, 2007

Being Weak

Most wives/women are very emotional...if they weren't they would be hard of heart. It's not easy to be what God has called you to be. That's just the truth.

I must share that I have been weak...I have suffered, but I want to say I have endured. My stress level is very low; meaning I can't take as much as I thought I could from people.

Help me, readers, to remember that God told me not to worry...about people, money, eating and clothing. HE will provide all my needs....and will give me strength...he will not let me fall, HE will make me strong.

So if you or someone you know are feeling week..let me share this with you:
Psalm 18:32
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Psalm 18:39

You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song

No comments: