Sunday, September 09, 2007

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!! Do you realize if you obey all the Lord's commands in HIS word he will bless you!!! I am so excited that the Lord has been continuously blessing me....I don't even fall down anymore, I may lean over....but I don't fall AMEN??

I am so excited about my web site for the Christian Business Person..it's a blessing not just for me but for you....it's what I call a move in the lighted direction (the light of the LORD)
My mom has been wonderful in this process, although we don't always agree...she has been beneficial in making this site wonderful. I prayed for patience and the Lord gave it to me and to her.

Long story short, the site is http://www.ckqgifts.com
God is good....for me and you!

No comments: