Sunday, February 25, 2007

Defending Your Faith Sundays

I am helping a friend of mine, Jo Jo Tabares. She is an awesome woman of God...this is her web site http://artofeloquence.com/index.php She has asked that we post on Sundays Defending the faith and I wanted to share about two of my friends.

I wanted to share with you two people that know that defend their faith everyday. It's almost hard to say they defend their faith, because for them it's easy to just speak as the spirit leads them. My friend Lisa, always walks in truth and the light as the bible directs. She is a saved woman, filled with the holy spirit ready to help you get on the right track with the Lord. It's a blessing to have meaningful conversations with her, because she tells me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear. Sometimes, I feel rebuke is the worst....but as a Christian, when you are corrected by a Christian....it's as simple as that! The word says to use wisdom and love...I know sometimes I fall short but, PRAISE GOD that I have people around me that walk in the light and are not ashamed!

My other friend, I just recently got to know well; Jenny. Let me tell you about Jenny.....she is saved, sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost. We both are in the same Christian Sorority...Delta Pi Xi based in Milwaukee, WI...Jenny, has the spiritual insight as Lisa. She helped me a few weeks ago in my time when I thought I was being doomed for going to church. People are out there that will do that...but people that are close to you will do it more frequently (it's just the enemy)....any way Jenny is one young lady that is strong about who she is in Christ and when she speaks...she speaks with the wisdom from the word of God. She looks to HIM first. She is one that will not jeopardize her faith for any one person.

I Praise God for these two people I know that are always covered with the full armor of God everyday.

1 comment:

Rich and JoJo Tabares said...

Thank you, Sweetie, for helping to share those who are sharing the good news and defending the faith out there!

JoJo